I'm with Regina... I do so much better in the heat (actually always have - even
before TM) and the "North Bay Area" has been unseasonably cooler this whole
summer. We've been shrouded in fog nearly every morning with the sun not
burning through 'til noon or after. And anyone who's familiar with our
coastline knows that fog is colder than any cloudy day... it bites right
through you!

Re: meds... I'm on Neurontin (900mg 4x/day) and Hydrocodone APAP 7.5 - 325 (1-2
tabs every 4-6 hrs). It allows me to function pretty well... I can take care of
my daily needs, drive myself (have even driven my teens to sports meets that
were 2+ hours away), run errands and/or shop, and do minor household chores. I
do have trouble standing in one spot for any period of time for such things as
washing dishes or prepping dinner (of course, this has always bothered me
somewhat due to my scoliosis and fused spine).

Betty
(in Sonoma County)

In a message dated 08/04/10 10:54:03 Pacific Daylight Time,