From: john snodgrass
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 5:01 PM
To: lynne myers
Cc: transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] arghhh!!!!!!!

      i guess theres a slim chance that some of us will have healing to our
nerves,my neuro said that they have been known in some cases to just heal
spontainiously over time....slim chance but a chance yet.

      my mind keeps thinking things will change.

      im sure they will, i just have to be prepaired for good or bad.

      after all it's me and Im the only one who can deal with my own thoughts.

      it is good to be in this company of people because it helps me to have
thoughts that i otherwise would not have in the encouragments and knowing i am
not alone.