From: Tammy Wilber
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:42 PM
To: lynne myers
Cc: tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] anyone live in te Vegas area

I just moved to Vegas and was wondering of anyone in this list serve lives in
the area. I don't know to many people

Thank you,

Tammy Wilber
Rehab Liaison
National Seating & Mobility
Cell: 206-714-1253
Website: www.nsm-seating.com
Email:
twil...@nsm-seating.com

On Aug 11, 2010, at 2:52 PM, lynne myers <lynnemye...@yahoo.com> wrote:

        The MagCitrate is also great for digestion.