  From: Janice Nichols<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:29 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Fw: Military tribute from Kiss !

  Here's to our TM'ers from any military background.     Thank you!
  Janice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtdIO23MKM<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtdIO23MKM>

              I only have one thing to add: HUUUU - RAH!

                    Kiss's Military Salute...

                     Do not delete this email the music will blow your mind.  I
always thought
                     Gene Simmons & the band "KISS" were a bunch of strange
people. But it seems
                     I have been wrong on this issue. This was filmed in Iraq
at a USO tour of a
                     US Marine Base. Play it and spread it to every single
person you know...

                    ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtdIO23MKM