Craig,

Following is a list of all the drugs I take:

Heart Related       These are because of high cholesterol and triglycerides
(sp?)

Tricor                                    145mg   (at breakfast)

Zetia                                        10 mg  (at breakfast)

Fish Oil                 1000 mg               (4Xdaily)

Transverse Myelitis Related

Amantadine                       100mg                   (1 to 2Xdaily)
(for fatigue)

*Cymbalta                          60mg                     (at bedtime)

*Zanaflex                            4 mg                      (at bedtime)

*Triavil (Perphenazine- Amitriptyline)                  4/50mg
(at bedtime)      (This really helps with sleep!)

Tranxene                             7.5mg                    (as needed)

Darevacet                           (as needed)

Mononeuritis multiplex

Prednisone infusions                                    (1 X a week)

Imuran                                 200mg (daily)

Other

Iron, Multi-Vitamin, Calcium

Prevacid                                30 mg  (at breakfast)

Vitamin B-12 (by injection)

Lisinopril                                 10 mg    (at bedtime)

Hope you find this helpful.

Roger in Kennewick, WA

PS.  Others I've tried that haven't worked:

Felbatol, Tegretol, Dilantin, Depakote, Trileptal (all caused rash), Savella
(caused myalgia), Lyrica (aggravated swelling in feet and ankles), Fentanyl
topical (Headache, nausea, vomiting, weird symptoms, confusion), Neurontin
(caused severe drossiness), Ultram, Zonegran, Lamictal, Keppra,

  _____