If you do not now have MS, I would suggest staying clear of those heavy-duty
MS treatments.

However, some of the newer medications which prevent seizures, spasms,
convulsions, relapses, and inflamed nerves, can be used for both MS and TM.
I know this due to my having been diagnosed with MS in January with classic
MS symptoms; then with TM in April after an attack of convulsions and other
symptoms linked to TM, then getting Lyrica and epileptic anti-seizure
medications.

Brain MRIs showing lesions are indeed suggestive of MS.

Good luck

Dalton Garis
Abu Dhabi, UAE

On 21/8/10 3:18 AM, "bobby jim" <elbobber...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> My wife has been on Avonex since March 1999 and she's never had any worse
> sideeffects than the usual aches and cold symptoms that have been predicted.
>
> Each patient is unique and side effects will vary from one to another.
>
> BobbyJim in Elvisland

Dalton H. Garis, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics
And Petroleum Market Behavior