From: rn11...@yahoo.com <rn11...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] ot: medicare question
To: "Kevin Wolfthal" <wolft...@optonline.net>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 10:45 AM

Hi Kevin,
   I have had medicare part A & B since I got tm in August 1995.I have a
medicare  HMO through Health New England.That costs me $123 a month in addition
to what medicare part A & B cost.
   Do you have medicare part B?
   I do know if you do not get part B when it is offered,you pay higher
premiums for it later.So if you do have it,you might have to pay more later if
you cancel it now.
   I'd talk to medicare about what exactly happens if you cancel ,and get any
advice in writing.It amazes me how people get conflicting info about the
consequences of cancelling things.
   Make sure you are fully informed before cancelling medicare.You don't want
problems later
     Cheryl in Easthampton,MA.