From: Lauri Cervantes [mailto:lcervan...@kumc.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:13 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] permission needed for listserv

I am a student of occupational therapy at the university of Kansas medical
center and one of my assignments this semester is to subscribe to a listserv
and prepare a paper over some of the topics I read over the course of the
semester. I would like your permission to be a member of your listserv. You
have my word that I will treat all members and their posts with the utmost
respect. Thanks very much!

Lauri Cervantes, OTS