Let me tell you,

My daughter was married on July 31- It was a fantastic event. Abby is in Law
School, Will is doing a MD, PhD program which costs nothing for him, Oh and he
gets $20K each year to help him get by. They were married on an island in Lake
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, and the Sun was out and shining on us. But I was
unable to tie my bow tie. My left hand was unable to function. I couldn't feel
the tie with my left fingers! I didn't know where my fingers were.

Next I realized that I'd need help walking my daughter "down the aisle." The
rocky, grassy lawn was my walking challenge.

I hadn't realized what I was getting myself into when I stole the heart of her
mom.