That is great news.   You never know from day to day what blessings will come
your way.    Very happy for you!
Janice

From: Rev. Craig Crossman
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 10:37 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Blessings

            You will have to forgive me for using "religious" language today,
but we are experiencing a real blessing.

            First of all, the weather has broken and the days start at 45
degrees and go to the 80's, so I am not having as many symptom problems with my
TM.

            Then, I got a phone call from a company I have done work for before
and we (my wife and I) were offered a full-time job with benefits which will be
doing audits for insurance policies. The best part is that it will all be done
by phone and internet from home! And the starting pay of $30K/year will be a
real blessing. That plus what I earn at the church means we can now get
ourselves back out of debt and start saving money again. The company has been
around for 80 years so they are stable. And the work is such that it will
continue even in a bad economy. Hooray!

            Hope you all are having a great day as well.

Rev. Craig Crossman

First Baptist Church

615 W. Webster St.

Colby, KS 67701