From: john snodgrass
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 7:13 AM
To: Barbara Alma
Cc: transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] overdoing it

      the thing that frustrates me the most is that we have experienced the
damned if you do and damned if you don't kind of suffering.

      pardon my expression.

      being a hill-billy land owner i was use to working hard and enjoying the
fruit of it,so to speak.

      now I feel like I am only a ,,,,,,,,,,,uh,,,,beats me.

      we are all tired.

      I think.

      I thunk.

      I thought.