okey-dokey

________________________________
From: randy rankin <rj_ran...@yahoo.com>
To: Laura Beaudin <laura.beau...@gmail.com>
Cc: TM Group <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 11:54:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] be careful ABOUT STUPID SPAM! and not the stuff you cook on
a stove

no soapbox - just humor - besides, why is spam being pushed on here
and your quick www reference has NO validity. It has to be something more than
just going to the Internet. Go buy the supplies and try it yourself and you
will
SEE that it does not make a bottle bomb that will blow off your fingers. You
might burn your eyes and skin but a bomb that goes off after you touch it?
That's none sense. And you can cite a 1000 more "snopes" crime warnings and it
STILL will NOT make it true.