Janice you are a God sent. very well said re emily gerry in Mtl.

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:41:14 -0700
From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2010 #460
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2010 : Issue 460

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] New to TM                  [ "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel ]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:21:14 -0500
From: jan...@centurytel.net
To: em...@telephonelady.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] New to TM

Welcome!!      We all hate the circumstances, but we welcome you and your
husband with open arms.      Some of the more knowledgeable of the TM'ers
I am sure will weigh in on your question of "support group for spouses".     On
the other hand, you both can and should be a part of us too.    We are full
of support and much information of meds we are taking, etc.    We also make a
good "sounding board" when frustration sets in.       With both of you having a
positive outlook, things will go much better for you.     We are always here
for both of you.
Janice, in Missouri