From: kimharrison...@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:25 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2010 #491

ya and what i think is funny is how many people will come up to me in the
winter ask where my shoes are then perceed to tell me it's cold out.. REALLY?
frozen ground and it's cold out! WOW!  then I thank them for the weather up
date... I feel the cold but the pain of anything touching my feet is worse so
have learned to deal with the weather conditions on my feet in place of shoes
or socks