From: "c...@austin.rr.com" <c...@austin.rr.com>
To: pkeen...@yahoo.com; t...@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 1:08:15 PM
Subject: Swelling Feet

Priscilla...It seems like everyone with TM has a dominate side of their body in
terms of pain and other issues related to TM. Mine is my left and it sounds
like
yours is the right side. I had to start wearing the hose after I had a huge
blood clot in my left leg. I also sleep with my feet elevated. When I wake up
in
the mornings the skin is lose around my toes. Then I put on my support hose and
get dressed. When I take them off at bedtime my ankles will start swelling.
That
is why I sleep with them elevated.
The hose are very tight and difficult to put on (much harder than pantyhose,  I
think :). I get the feet on first and then pull them up around my thighs. At
first it's difficult but it gets much easier after a little practice. Hope that
helps you....Cody in Austin