I paid $600 to be taken by ambulance to the hospital at 3:40 am when i WAS PARALYZED (!!!!!)
The hospital was 1/2 hour away from my house.

So I am really really glad that (what turned out to be the first) time, I was able to drive myself.

Those of you with spouses, family, don't have to face some stark decisions of what one must do/learn to do /figure out for oneself.

What doesn't kill you makes you strong..... so by now I should be superwoman.

In Missouri, if they hospitalize you, you don't have to pay for the ambulance.

Every state should have this!!!
Todd in CC, TX

--- On Sun, 9