Myelin Repair Foundation
"this fall the MRF will be hosting two online "idea sourcing" events called "Breakthroughs to Cures" which are designed to explore creative ways to accelerate the pace of medical research and shorten the time to market for new medicines.

This project is funded by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Pioneer Portfolio and the game-style "idea sourcing" technology tool will be developed by the Institute for the Future. We expect to engage as many as 600 individuals in online conversation threads that are expected to identify a wide range of new strategies for accelerating research.

The two events will take place respectively on October 7-8 and November 9-10 and are open to the public.

If you are interested in registering to play the game, watch for updates in our monthly newsletter."