Hi friends,
A couple of months ago I left Brasil to try to remember who I was before
TM......as you all know. Do you remember the little child I found with TM who
changed my life? Well if not, her name is Christa Brumant who also suffer from
this disease of ours from Trinidad. She is presently in Kennedy Krieger
Institute ..... finally recieving the treatment she needs after being diagnosed
14 months ago. She is 10 years old and I honestly think she is a lot stronger
than me and she taught me so much with just her smile. I know I put you guys
through a hell of a lot worrying about me and now it is slightly ridiculous for
me to ask you guys for a favour, but I must. Please spend some time to wish her
well as she tries to get better. She is such a great kid and I love her so
much, it hurts to know she suffers from this thing of ours. I'll update you
guys as her treatment comes along.
Regards,
Jeron