Hi group. I am feeling down today. I would normally not vent. But I am tired. I
am an incomplete quad in a nursing home. Which I hate. the 6am-2pm shift is
excellent; but 2pm-10pm is horrible. For the most part. They are not helpful at
all. They seem to be bothered to even have anything to do with me. They are
nice usually to other residents. I don't report it because even though they get
written up. They get meaner  and ruder. I really just want to give up. I'm not
but it's just tempting. Can anyone help? What should I do, move?

dennis
tx