while we are on the subject of church,i would like to chime in.

for those of you who subscribe to this group and just be gagged at the thought
of church or of God or of His Christ i pray that you know that I love you
reguardless so bear with us.

i have learned as many of you have that happiness is an outward experience.

when things are good we are happy.

Peace is not so.

i have been going to a church that has split twice and is in shambles.

people kill me,,,glad i aint one!

foolishness has been the reason both times.

people are naturally foolish this is why a Child of God should put off the old
man and put on the new.

easier said than done because we cannot do it,God does it as we deny ourselves
of the fleshly lusts and desires that make us covet.

saved?

cannot be anymore saved than when we were saved.

changed?

day by day.
 The fruit of the Holy Spirit are as present to those that want to change as
when first offered.

this disorder shouldnt take us so far away as to make us deny what and who we
are.

after all does the book say that the promices of God are true except when you
are suffering with TM?

no.

peace?

our Apostle,Paul, said to come to God with our circumstance with prayers and
supplication (crying) "with thanksgiving" and then the peace of God that is way
past what we can understand will keep our hearts and minds in Christ.

didn't say that we would become all better,said he would keep our hearts and
minds with His peace.

this life is short lived but when we hurt it seams so much longer.

I often think and pray for those at the burn center where they are in a pain
that i hope we never experience.

I often think of the suffering that Jesus suffered His last year on this planet
so that we could be saved from the wrath of God that is going to come upon this
world and beyond that share His glory with us!

I am thankful that one day,perhaps today, I can find myself without
worry,care,and anything else that hurts and be with Jesus.

gonna live forever somewhere, I'm glad my somewhere is with Jesus.

I pray for those of you who can not walk that you will be allowed to.

I pray for those of you who have dificulty getting the care that should come so
eaisly.

I am angry with chrisindom in that if we done our job there would not be any
need for a welfare system.
Christians will help,but the so-called-church is more of an organization than
an organism.

nonetheless here we are and on we will go.

wood, hay, and stubble everywhere you look.

the moment will come that we will be changed!

thank God for ever for that hope!

may the peace and love of God our Father keep our hearts and minds in Christ.

thanks for the "mind time"

Bro John