From: celr...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:08 PM
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] off topic Fwd: REAL ESTATE SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013
(Part of HC Bill)

  From: lgvbabyg...@aol.com
  BCC: celr...@aol.com
  Sent: 10/6/2010 9:47:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time
  Subj: REAL ESTATE SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)

                                REAL ESTATE SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013
(Part of HC Bill)

                                Did you know that if you sell your house after
2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That’s $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.
When did this happen? It’s in the healthcare bill. Just thought you should know.

                                REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

                              No, this is "change you can believe in"?

                              Under the new health care bill - did you know
that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax?  The
bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after obama’s
re-election).  You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat
Congressman for this one.  If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a
$15,200 tax.  This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often
downsize their homes.  Is this Hope & Change great or what?  Does this stuff
makes your November and 2012 votes more important?

                              Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare
bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of
Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting
for huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises
lurking.

                              Why am I sending you this?  The same reason I
hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.

                              People have the right to know thetruth because an
election is coming in
                              November!