that seizures thing sure spooks me.
i have real bad spasms but the thought of people having seizures just spook me.

prayers

--- On Mon, 10/11/10, Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Fw: RE: [TMIC] Symposium
To: "TMIC" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: "Dalton Garis" <malugss...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 3:10 PM

The one thing that Linda & I thought about, was Dalton's seizures and why.
We know there will be more on this subject once the video is downloaded.
That people with ADEM can have a lot of seizures.

Symptoms, which vary among individuals, may include headache, delirium,
lethargy, coma, seizures, stiff neck, fever, ataxia, optic neuritis, transverse
myelitis, vomiting, and weight loss.

http://www.myelitis.org/adem.htm

Please check into this Dalton, hope it's some help,
Todd in CC, TX