No, Cheryl, I am sorry, it wasn't you. I didn't look carfeully enough at
which name went with with e-mail in the replies. I've been getting a lot of
spam from Jane's address at
celr...@aol.com<http://us.mc581.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=celr...@aol.com>--
no message, just a url, a different one with each e-mail.

I'm so sorry to have given you the wrong impression.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com