Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:28:52 -0700
From: jcs...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] visit to Dr
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com

well,,I kinda had to answer that one on the silly questioneer they always make
me fill out.

like doing a history everytime i go in there

--- On Wed, 10/13/10, kimharrison...@comcast.net <kimharrison...@comcast.net>

From: kimharrison...@comcast.net <kimharrison...@comcast.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: "transverse myelitis" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 6:58 PM

Oh My Gosh... sounds like my $50.00 bi yearly visit to the Nero...
 only difference is mikne ask how the
poop and pee is going... LOL

wow!!!!