After reading about Brown-Sequard Syndrome it sounds almost exactly like
Transverse Myletis.  I wonder how the distinction can be made when trying to
make a diagnosis?

  _____

From: fr...@franksheldon.com [mailto:fr...@franksheldon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:49 AM
To: Carol E; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Brown Sequard Syndrome

Carol,

Google Brown-Sequard Syndrome.

I was afflicted with TM in August 2000. I had sensitivity and pain on my
right side of my body. My lesion was at C-6 on the right of my spinal cord.
In August 2001, 12 months later, I began having horrible, severe pain on my
left side from the base of my neck down.  I called my Doctor, Doug Kerr, who
laughed and told me "Brown- Sequard Syndrome, Look it up."

I'm sure you will be an expert within a few hours