From: "James Berg" <molokai...@gmail.com>
To: "transverse myelitis" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 5:22:53 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Peddle Machine

Has anyone used a peddle machine to work their legs?  I am using one now with
the idea of keeping my legs from atrophy.  My questions are how long should I
run my legs at one session and is it adviseable to do more than one session a
day.  I am currently doing 20 minutes and one session a day at full
speed--about 1350 revolutions in 20 minutes.  Any thoughts on this?