Re: [TMIC] OT:Good NewsI am really happy for you.    Perseverence pays off.
    Janice

From: Akua
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:28 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT:Good News

Thanks Janice!

I have begun to get pt at home after nearly two years without any.  And
previously i had to struggle to both get it and get to it.

This lady has a magic touch--
I could feel where she puts her hands and it feels "good" when she moves my
legs.  She is the FIRST  to  touch me  since I was hospitalized  five years
ago. All pt before was telling me to move this or that. Sigh. This is all due
to the wonderful physiatrist that I only met once.
Akua Lezli Hope
New York
paraplegic from TM 11.14.2005