I wouldn't think so, Alton. I just saw that she clicked "Like" on a bunch of
things on Facebook just recently -- unless someone else was using her
account. She has a bunch of birthday wishes there but no response yet. I got
the same automated response to my birthday e-mail to her.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com