Patti I also have the pads that fit completely over the bed, the rubber pants
and all the others.

I also have an ileostomy - I had to have my colon removed over 35 years ago -
so I have to wear a bag on my lower abdomen that drains constantly.  I have few
problems with the ileostomy it's the appliances - some don't even last a day
before they fall apart!

The ileostomy is good in some ways because I don't have the usual BM problems
of other TMers.

I started using the bed pads 4 years before the TM because of the ileostomy
applance problems.

I can't wear the rubber pants except to go out in because I develop bad cases
of yeast infections nor the pads all the time due to yeast!

I have about 4 pads for the bed and about 10 for chairs and such!  A mop is
always around also!

TM has really cut into my social life - not only getting out and around but
because of the bladder problems and the yeast infections!

OH FYI - old fashioned yeast infection fighter - use non-flavored original
yogurt on an inserted tampon!  SORRY GUYS!  The GREEK yogurt seems to work the
best!  That has been a salvation for me!  It works within a day or 2!  The
trouble is I never feel the burning or pain, I have to judge by a rash!  I
always keep the yogurt on hand just in case!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.