Regina,  I think that each and everyone of us understands about the fatigue.
As I've said, I've tried so many things - old remedies that I used before TM
that would boast me up to do all my own house repairs, house cleaning, laundry,
yard work while working 40 to 70 hours a week.  New remedies as listed on here,
what Dr.Oz says, anything reported to help boost energy!  All to no avail in
conquerng TM fatigue!

I've come to the conclusion that fatigue is a TM complication just as are
muscle spasms & cramping up, memory loss, strength loss, mobilty loss and the
depression that comes with the TM and the loss of a life as we have known it!

As I've said, if anyone has a fool proof suggestion, please post.  I'm sure we
all would like to know!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.