Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 11:11 PM
To: TMIC
Subject: [TMIC] Generic

Sometimes I push save on your messages or mark unopened - thinking ... Wow I'm going 2 save this 4 so & so 2 read this is good - this is just like me ..... If they read this it will explain my symptoms they will see that there r others out there feeling & doing the same behavior Now they will understand- they will get it now!! But then I don't show then. I just keep them. Most of you are blessed 2 have folks around that understand the pain & complications associated with tm and such a life changing event. I am loved by family however just feel lazy and worthless at times when I get stuck in comparing this life 2 life b4 tm. Ok enuff of my pity party. Thank God 4 all of you who I know understand fatigue pain and all the rest of the junk that goes with tm. Hv a good night. Thanks 4 being there. JackDuv
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T