From: Jude Hoops
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 5:01 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Happy New Year to All at TMIC

Hi,
It is Jude, bet you thought you would never hear from me again.  I was down for
a while, but never “out”.  Please forgive me for not keeping up and I continue
to blame my computer for the difficulties.  What has been going on with
everyone?  Dave and I live quietly and only go out to Dr.’s offices, etc.  We
are seeing friends for New Years Eve, with hopes that I will remain up to it.
Love to all of you, Jude

<<wlEmoticon-Inlove[1].png>>

<<wlEmoticon-peace[1].png>>

<<wlEmoticon-catface[1].png>>