Many of you who are on Facebook know this already, but long-time TMIC member
Ken Oliver has been in the hospital since early December with what seemed to
be a kidney infection which then moved into his bloodstream. He was doing
better but needed rehab to build up his strength. His son posted this update
last night and gave permission to send it to the TMIC:

Here is an update on his condition. Rehab didn't work out and Dad took a
turn for the worse. We talked to the Dr. on Saturday and he told us that
since Dad is taking in little food and refusing most treatment, hospice is
the best option. He was moved to hospice this evening at the same facility
where he was to do rehab.I'm sure the family would appreciate your prayers
during this difficult time. I think Ken is 85, and by my reckoning I think
he has been the oldest TMIC member for a long time, or at least one of the
oldest. His e-mail address is kenoliver...@hotmail.com -- I don't know if
perhaps his son could receive e-mails for him and share them with him, but I
know they're able to receive updates on Ken's Facebook page.

Barbara H.