Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:01:06 -0800
From: toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Fw: RE: [TMIC] A Bad Fall
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com

I too had a bad fall, when I was trying to sit on the floor.
I was trying a new short cut, going from standing with my walker to straight to
the floor without sitting in a chair first & then going down to the floor.  So
don't try this at home or anywhere else. lol
I let my chiropractor know that my left shoulder blade was hurting, so he
followed that point to my spine and snapped back in one of my ribs.  This was a
week before Christmas, so it did make for a great Christmas gift.
So please be very safe everyone,
Todd in CC,TX