i was fortunate with the bowel/bladder problems. not like i dont have areas
there that is not touched but it is controllable.

i have sensations that are not normal ,it could have been different in that the
nerves could have really messed me up in that area.

it is not unusual though when other things in the neurological arena cause the
same disfunctions

nerves are nerves so one could say that when things go wrong,

"what we have here is a lack of communication"

we have a body that is wonderfully made when it works right.