From: rn11...@yahoo.com [mailto:rn11...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 4:25 PM
To: tmic
Subject: [TMIC] re Jude

 Does anyone have the tmic membership list that has our
names,addresses,emails?
 If you do,could someone write to her by snail mail? As long as she hasn't
moved,she will get it.
 Then maybe she can go in and fix whatever is blocking her getting our
emails.
 I hate to think that she feels abandoned by the group.
      Cheryl