Here, here!
 And i salute you out riding in snow!!!!
I can't push myself through it and am unable to shovel,
so i'm stuck!

Wow, my rant about that stuck-up lady who decided I had no right to ride the bus actually made it into the paper!
<http://www.edmontonjournal.com/health/Have+patience+disdain+quadriplegic+single+parent/4074112/story.html>http://www.edmontonjournal.com/health/Have+patience+disdain+quadriplegic+single+parent/4074112/story.html
Laura

<http://practical-homeschooling.org>http://practical-homeschooling.org

--

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."
Mohandas Gandhi