Check out the following info.  I did and they have a lot of personal info
but also a lot of misinformation.  You might want to try to remove your
name.  See below - someone had posted this on facebook:

"There's a site called Spokeo.com that's an online USA phone book
w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web,
your approx credit score, home value, income, age, etc. You can remove
yourself by searching for yourself on their site, copying the URL of your
page, then go to the bottom of the page and click on ...Privacy button to
remove yourself. Copy & repost so your FB friends are aware"

When I tried, it asked for my email, then didn't take me off!  It said to
check my email for further instructions.  I haven't gotten the
'instructions' yet!

Good luck.
Sally