My guess is, that for safety and good hygiene, this list, like many others, disallows attachments
in general as these may contain hostile programs.

If we had a website attached to our list (like yahoo) the picture could be uploaded to a central place and we could see.

If you have a Flickr or similar account  (Picasa?)
you could put the pictures there and give us a link to them.

Akua
--
http://www.akuadesigns.etsy.com
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."