Thank you, thank you Patti!
For years I made up things to do.
I mimicked the machines that they put in my hospital bed and would, using my arms. pick my legs up and drop them. Then touch my toes and put my head on my knees and breathe. That's all I could think of to do ( for my legs I have 1- 10 pound free weights and do wheel chair pushups for my
upper body)

Today when I awoke I tried to push my legs down as she had instructed.. Told my knees to press down. Saw nothing. But did it again and again, My isometrics. Did my situps, my head on knees, hands on toes.
Then I tried to lift my legs.

AND SAW MOVEMENT.

Thank you Lord!

Akua

I am so happy for you I could cry - I think I am. It sounds as though your PT lady is an answer to all your prayers. After 5 years of no help, I know it will time for you to really see any significant improvement, but I know it will come. It will mean a LOT of hard work, but I know you are up to it. Keep up the hard work and try not to get discouraged. Please keep us informed so we can celebrate with you any improvements.

Patti - Wisconsin

--

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."
Mohandas Gandhi