I am assuming you are in touch with your doc and letting him/her know about the
pain increase.
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 10:05 AM
To: L T CHERPESKI ; john snodgrass ; transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Catching up

This attack has subsided;

But the whole thing seems to be morphing into a new phase with more attacks and
more pain, a lot more pain in the flesh all over, like fire.  The pregabalin
had handled it, but I am up to 600 mg/day and it just began to stop working
around 5 days ago.  So, I don't know what will come next right now.  I am in a
waining mode.

Any thoughts?

Dalton