From: jan...@centurytel.net
To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:42:01 -0600
Subject: [TMIC] Bladder

Hi!!      Seems like things have been really quiet with our group.
Hope it isn’t because of health, just busy people.

Just wanted to tell those of you still having problems with the bladder that,
after 4 years, I am definitely improving.     I am having some “dry” nights –
not always, but definitely more
than before.    Actually some are dry and some are drier.      There is always
hope.    Those of you who are worried about the “2-year” improvement time, the
improvement still happens
after the 2 years.                     Actually, I wonder if some of the
problem is the baclofen that many of us take to ward off the leg spasms.     We
need the baclofen to be able to sleep, but it
puts us into a deep enough sleep that we can’t feel the urge to pee.  And, the
urge to pee now feels different than the urge did before I got TM.       I, for
one, am not going to stop taking baclofen.    Couldn’t sleep without it and the
frustration of the spasms is not worth a “dry” pad.    Oh well, just wanted to
let you “newbies” know that improvement keeps coming – we just have to be
patient.

Janice