Sorry for this lost in the family. We also lost a child very young, what helped
me a lot is knowing that his soul is still present in the family. From Derek
Ogilvie I learned that it was not just in my mind, his soul is realy there. I
can't hear him, not see him but I feel he is there. You can talk to him and
sometimes I hear a voice in my mind with a simple answer. Lately, now both my
parents are gone, I noticed the present of my mother. My daughter had a strange
expirence that she was confert in the night by my father. Non of my family is
spiritual. We are just a normal Dutch family with both feet on the ground. It
happend to us. We learned from eachother expirence after a while, from the
shows of Derek Ogilvie we learned that we were not the only one and you don't
need a six sence to communicate with them, just do. He will be around as long
they live.

To the family, I looked at it as it put a hole in your living ground with sharp
edges. The longer you live, the larger your living ground will be. The hole
stays the same, only the sharp edges dissapear later on slowly. The lost never
dissapear. It happened to us by oue second child, a son. After him we had two
other children. They were no replaments, just a younger brother and sister. Our
disseast kid held always his place in the family also with his brothers and
sister. We trusted on God, he did this not to us for a second time.

Much strenged to you and your family in those hard days and coming time.

Wim