Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:25:17 -1000
From: molokai...@gmail.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Kangen water

My son is raving about the health benefits of Kangen water.  does anyone know
anything about it?  I am trying to prevent him from spending $4000 on a bogus
idea.

I have started my own experiment with it but am getting it from a local health
food outlet.  In the meantime mayber some one has knowledge they would like to
share?