Hi everybody,
Please check the Vanity Fair article of JANUARY 11, and read the "Deadly
Medication" piece.  It is scary and we should all be aware that the
pharmaceuticals' clinical trials are a joke.  And that the FDA doesn't seem to
care.  We are constantly exchanging our experiences with a variety of
medication that are often just pain junk and dangerous.
I wonder whether our doctors (many of whom get paid for promoting them)
actually care.  My rhumatologist never warned me to stop Celebrex that she had
prescribed for me for 3 years.  I stopped on my own when I heard the warnings
in the news.

Just had to get it off my chest.  Thanks for letting me bend your ear about
this.  I won't say more.