How much mobilitiy do you have?  The prliminary research done on rats, took
them from being unable to walk to total repair.  I know that is the goal of
the Shepherd research-  Myself, I have no legs at all, nada--plenty of
spasms, painful vibrating or buzzing and a very stiff belly band.  MRI shows
no improvement, nor any enlargemnt of the lesion.