From: wim from holland
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:00 AM
To: wolft...@optonline.net ; TMIC
Subject: RE: [TMIC] new treatment for MS and maybe more

Sounds well, it gives the impression that this kind of deseases, the side
affects are almost history. Still I am in a wheelchair and struggle every day
with TM. Thats reality of the day. For ten years I read such developments and
still no medication that came out of this studies. I am just realistic, not
pessimistic. Still have hope that one day it will be there, but I know thats it
not tomorrow. Still enjoying life, booked two vacations to Spain, one end of
May, the other end of August.

Wim