It is now april 21  -  how are you feeling?    Still good?
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:24 PM
To: Kris Muise ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2011 #164

Hi, all;

I am doing much better.  I can walk and talk most of the time.  I had five days
of steroids, 1000mg/day.  It stabilized things and really knocked down the
pain, which had reached intolerable levels.  The creepy feeling between my
shoulder blades that signals the return of the fits maybe, if I get overwhelmed
with mental complications is slowly returning.  But why not? The IRS needs my
attention; it is midterm time at school and I teach three sections on two
campuses; my wife tells me we just closed on a condo and she needs all our
paperwork pronto; and this is the beginning of the Baha'i Holy Days of Ridwan
beginning tonight.  Duck soup, right?

You all are the greatest!  Who else can I talk to in times of need, or try to
support in times of your need?

Love,

Dalton

Dalton H. Garis