I just found out that Cathy had a stroke as result of her injuries. We really
desire prayer. The family, especially the immediate family, is really going
through it.

The second concern is for Dale and Brenda Smith.
Like most on this list, Dale has a neurological condition but I don't know what
the diagnose turned out to be.  He was once a skinny, athletic, healthy young
man with a wife and two kids. He had a neurological reaction to medication and
lost the use of everything below the waist, his speech, and most likely
suffered
brain damage.
Dale's home was also wiped clean.  He was bed ridden and could not move.

The tornado blew him and his mother, a home health care nurse, across the yard,
across the road and into a ditch.  It then dropped large tree on top of their
bodies.

It was dark, no one could see.  People stood up from the rubble that used to be
homes and started trying to get their barrings.  Two people from two different
directions heard Dale's deep moaning and Brenda's unconscious screaming.

I will not detail the damage that suffer because many would probably be
offended
that I shared.  Their bodies were seriously injured in ways that you can't
imagine.  Dale lost a leg.  Both had to have multiple surgeries to their face,
head, eyes, and other places.  Neither are doing well. Brenda is still
unconsciously.

There are many in our home area that did not survive this event.  Tuscaloosa is
getting national attention AS IT SHOULD.  However, there were SOOOO many small
communities that were impacted - one after another after another.  One can
simply drive 5 miles down the road to the next small community and see the same
disaster.  Some places were hit by 1/2 mile size F3 to F4. Others got the blunt
of an F5 size as the twister changed sizes.  One friend video'd the thing and
promised to send it to me.  There is clearly a large wedge shape tornado in the
blue sky.  On the right is a large twister.  To the left is a smaller twister.
To one's dismay, the blackness of large wedge and large twister began to come
closer until they are one big black mass. Then the same happens on the left
side
until it is one unbelievable large mass. Then the entire screen is black and
all
one can see in the video is occasionally lightening inside the monster.