From: Jude Hoops <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 10:43:43 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Jude

Hi it’s Jude.  I am having difficulty posting to the site.  Have recently been
released from the hospital due to another bad UTI and am now doing well at
home.  I need to be kept up to date on what has been happening and how everyone
is doing.  I hope that all are well and wish to hear from someone out there.
Love, Hope and Happiness, Jude